Privacy of personal data of the user
3. Users guarantee that the Personal Data provided to KV are truthful and are responsible for communicating any changes therein.
4. The collection and processing of Personal Data provided by Users is aimed at maintaining the contractual relationship, established if necessary, with KV for the management, administration, provision, extension, and improvement of the communication platform service to the Users decide to register and use..
5. We are committed to provide and improve the communication platform, and for this purpose, we will use surveys, request opinions from Users and other methods to capture proactive information in our database. Some of the methods of collecting information are anonymous; others are not. However, in each case the User will have knowledge exactly what type of information will be stored in our database.
6. KV does not knowingly collect information about minors, nor does it sales services to minors.
7. On the Site, you will not find any third-party advertising without their proper authorization. On our site, we do not use tools of the commonly known adware or spyware.
8. The Site may contain links to other websites. However, when you use these links, you will be interacting with the third party and not with KV. The user understands that these sites with which the link is made are not under the control of KV, except those exclusively owned by KV. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the other websites will respect the protection and privacy of any information you provide when you visit those websites. For this, we recommend that you read the privacy policies and practices of the website in question number 9. The main reason we store your Personal Data on our Site is so that the User has to give the contact information only once.
9. The main reason we store your Personal Data on our Site is so that the User has to give the contact information only once.
10. We treat your Personal Data as confidential information and share it only with those employees who need to know it to provide you with a better service.
12. We will do our best to preserve your privacy. KV may only reveal the Personal Data of its Users in case of being notified of a court order or in compliance with an inspection of the relevant authorities.
13. We value your trust in us. That’s why we genuinely want to preserve your privacy and work with you to ensure that this site and the information and services we provide are a valuable resource for you.
14. The User has the right to access, modify or rectify the information provided as well as to request the update or removal/elimination of the personal information provided to KV.
15. Users are informed that the AAIP is the control body of the applicable legislation and regulations and has the authority to respond to complaints and claims that are filed in relation to breach of the rules on personal data protection..